Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

Japanese Blossoms and Hello Kitty

I did this at my friend's casa ! Her name was Lupita Rodriguez. This was done in her bedroom. Lupita gave me her ideas and I followed them all according to plan. Lupita's room was covered in Asian items. She said she J'ADORE Asian culture and food. I simply laughed because I feel flattered by her positive commentary. She sure did get the right colors of choice to complement the color of her walls, which was purple, but according to the quality of this photograph taken by a cellular, the results came out a baby pink, or in my case, "HAPPY PINK". I dedicate this to my beloved beautiful amiga, Lupita Rodriguez. 

2 comments:

  1. This looks great Shirley, now Lupita has something special to remember you by. That was so nice of you to do it. Good Job, maybe you can earn some extra money doing this sort of thing for other people while you are in college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs. Lam. I appreciate your positive commentary. That idea you hinted me is not a bad idea ! I have been planning about that since Junior year. I will see what I can do. I miss your smiling face.

    ReplyDelete