Search This Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Finn McMissile


It's Finn McMissile from Cars 2 ! James Bond is definitely written all over this sleek, charming, yet eloquent car. "The names McMissile. . . Finn McMissile." My apologies for the sense of humor, I had to put that there. I love James Bond and that line of his. When I saw Finn for the first time, who reminded me of James Bond in SO many ways, I totally fell in love with him immediately. He is a mixed between James Bond's 1964 Aston Martin and a British sports car, Peerless GT. He is such a hot, classy, car. That shade of blue is brilliant ! <--That is if you have seen Finn in Cars 2. I love his British accent. It made him ten times better. If he were real, I would so take a spin with Finn. (F.M.FAN.)
************************
NOTE: This is my first attempt to draw a car ! Something tells me that I am still not convinced he looks accurate. -Sigh- I screwed up his grill, "supposedly" his mustache. This took me two days. I tried to make it as realistic as possible, according to the movie. The funny thing is, I was listening to the James Bond theme while drawing Finn McMissile. It helped a lot actually. Somehow, that theme complemented Finn in a way. I love that theme. It never gets old !-Wink- James Bond 007 Theme (Original)  <---Click on this link to get a sample of Bond's theme.  

4 comments:

  1. Quite well done my friend. Well done Indeed. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you, Fonize, thank you very much. C: I appreciate you following me and your positive comment !

    --
    Sunny (Shirles)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem Shirley I know good art when I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwh, thanks. That means a lot to me. . . I just hope I will be successful in the future, but I don't know, I'm still not convinced.

    --
    Sunny (Shirles)

    ReplyDelete